What is Women’s Health Physiotherapy?
Our physiotherapy clinic includes specialization in the assessment and treatment of a variety of health issues specific to women.
Treatment Services We Offer
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Bladder & Bowel Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pain in the Pelvic Floor
- Painful Intercourse
- Prenatal and Postnatal Therapy
- Pain During & After Pregnancy (ex. back, wrist & pelvis)
- Neural signs such as numbness and tingling in the arms and legs
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominus
- Scar Healing (post caesarean section)
What You Can Expect from Women’s Health Physiotherapy
Our therapist will:
- Evaluate your symptoms to determine the best treatment plan
- Determine your personal goal of treatment
- Develop an individualized treatment program that will fit your needs
Treatment may include:
Related Posts on Women’s Health
How to Contact Our Physiotherapy Clinic in Burnaby
We welcome you to come and meet our team of highly qualified therapists at our Burnaby Physio Clinic for a consultation. Or please call us at 604-558-CARE (2273) or click here to book online.